Normanton Park Lucky Draw
10 units of Mercedes-Benz A-Class 180 Hatchback Style with 1.4L engine (the “Prize Cars”). The Prize Cars do not include any Certificate of Entitlement, registration fees, motor insurance or road tax.
The Organiser reserves the right to, at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion, replace and/or substitute any of the Prize Cars with any other item of a similar value.
Kingsford Huray Development Pte Ltd (the “Organiser”) is the organiser of the Lucky Draw.
Terms and Conditions
By taking part in this Lucky Draw, the participant agrees to be bound by these Lucky Draw Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Organiser in relation to and in connection with this Lucky Draw.
- The Purchaser(s) and Representative(s) of an Eligible Unit would be entitled to participate (“Participants”). For the purposes of this Lucky Draw:
- An Eligible Unit is one of the first 800 strata units in the Normanton Park project for which the Purchaser(s) has (i) signed and returned the Sale & Purchase Agreement within 3 weeks of the date of receipt of the Sale & Purchase Agreement; and (ii) fully paid 20% of the purchase price of that unit within 8 weeks of the date of issue of the Option to Purchase, as determined by the Organiser.
- Representative(s) of an Eligible Unit (as defined directly above) is the licensed real estate salesperson(s) is/are stated on the Particulars Form of the Eligible Unit submitted to the Organiser.
- The Purchaser(s) may be individuals or corporate entities.
- For each Eligible Unit, two (2) Lucky Draw coupons will be issued – one (1) to the Purchaser(s) and the other one (1) to the Representative(s).
- All permanent and/or contract employees of the Organiser and their immediate family members (i.e. spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw.
- The Organiser has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of Participants. Such determination shall be final and conclusive and the Organiser is not obliged to give any reason for its determination.
- Upon determination by the Organiser of the Eligible Units, the Organiser shall notify via [email and post] the Participants of the date and time of the Lucky Draw. The Lucky Draw shall be conducted within 90 days after the Eligible Units have been determined. The Lucky Draw will be conducted at the Normanton Park Sales Gallery or such other location as may be The results of the Lucky Draw shall be published in The Straits Times and LianHe ZaoBao within [seven (7) days following the determination of all the winners].
- Prize Cars are not transferable, or exchangeable for cash, credits or any other item or otherwise, either partially or wholly.
- The winner of any Prize Car shall be responsible for all ancillary and additional costs arising from the use of the Prize Car, insofar as these are not specifically indicated as part of the prize.
- All decisions of the Organiser with regard to the Lucky Draw are final, conclusive and binding. The Organiser shall not be obliged to give any reason or enter any correspondence with any person on any matter concerning the Lucky Draw.
- The Organiser reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to cancelling, extend, terminating or suspending this Lucky Draw, the eligibility terms and criteria, the selection and number of winners, and the timing of any act to be done, and all Participants shall be bound by these amendments
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the Lucky Draw and/or redemption or use of the Prize Cars howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfilment of the prize(s), any error in computing chances, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser of this Lucky Draw shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Lucky Draw, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- By participating in the Lucky Draw, the Participants are deemed to have consented to the collection, use and disclosure of his/her name, identification/passport number, image, voice and/or likeness by the Organiser for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without any payment and/or compensation except where prohibited by law.
- The Lucky Draw and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and all Participants (including the winners) are deemed to have agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any terms of such agreement.
Contact our developer sales team for more information now
1st 800 qualified buyer(s) of Normanton Park will stand a chance to win Mercedes Benz.
10 units of Mercedes-Benz A-Class 180 Hatchback Style